Posted in Blog on 06/10/22
Flame of Love Prayer Group Meeting
The next meeting of the Flame of ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/12/22
Easter Sunday Schedule
Saturday, April 16—Easter Vigil
7:30 p.m. Mass ... Read More »
Masses and Devotions
St. Timothy Church
Sunday Vigil (Saturday) 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.
Mon. thru Sat. at. 8 a.m. at St. Timothy's
Holy Day Masses
Holy Day: Vigil 7:00 p.m. and Holy Day 8 a.m. at St. Timothy's and 12 noon at St. Rita's.
Divine Mercy Adoration Chapel opened daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Saturday
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday: 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. in the confessional First Saturday Confessions First Saturday of the month 6:30a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
St. Rita Church
Saturday: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m.
8 a.m. at St. Timothy Church Mon.-Sat.
12 Noon at St. Rita's
Special Devotions - 3 p.m. Friday's Divine Mercy Chaplet.
First Friday Devotions - 7:00 p.m. at Saint Rita's.
Adoration will be from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and Benediction will take place at 7:00 p.m.
Rosary 7:35 a.m. Mon-Saturday at St. Timothy's
Confessions - by appointment
- Father Dean Perri, Pastor St. Timothy's and St. Rita's
- Deacon Ken Andrade, Deacon Assistant, RCIA, Flame of Love
- Mrs. Joan Smith, Secretary- St. Timothy Church
- Mr. Mark Smith, Facilities Manager - St. Timothy Church
- Miss Katherine Harrington, Accountant - St. Timothy Church & St. Rita Church
- Ms. Linda Ferri, Weekend Sarcistan - St. Timothy Church
- Mrs. Marcia Beagan, Music Director- St. Timothy Church
- Linda Ferri, Secretary - St. Rita Church and Groceria (Food)
- Mrs. Ginny Conway, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator St. Timothy's and St. Rita's Parishes
- Mrs. Marcia Beagan, Music Director - St. Rita Church
- Mr. Steve Diel, Maintenance/Weekend Scaristan St. Rita Church
- Mr. & Mrs. Robert & Gail Schoeninger, SPRED (Special Religious Ed) St. Rita Church
Monday thru Friday:
Hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
St. Rita Church
Tuesday thru Friday:
9 a.m. to 2 p.m..