Welcome to Saint Timothy’s and St. Rita's Church’s website. Our site contains information on all the pertinent details, times and contact names for all our parish programs and special events as well as holy days and secular holidays. We hope you find our site to be informative as well as inspirational and we welcome your comments and suggestions to make our site more useful to you in the future.
St. Timothy's and St. Rita's strives to have a warm, open, and inviting atmosphere for everyone - from children to seniors. Our mission is to be a parish family - a family of believers - one with the Lord and one with each other.
St. Timothy's is located at 1799 Warwick Avenue; Warwick, RI 02889. Our phone number is 401-739-9552.
St. Rita's is located at 722 Oakland Beach Avenue; Warwick, RI 02889. Our phone number is 401-738-1800.
Faith Formation Office for both parishes: 921-0712
Posted in Blog on 08/30/23
First Friday September 1 - Latin Mass, Confessions, Devotions
On Friday, September 1 ... Read More »
No First Friday Mass at St. Rita's in the Latin Rite for Jul and Confessions. First Friday Devotions will be held.
Posted in Blog on 06/28/23
The Mass on Friday, July 7 in the Latin Rite will not be celebrated. ... Read More »
Masses and Devotions
St. Timothy Church
Sunday Vigil (Saturday) 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.
Daily Mass: (Beginning January 6, 2023)
Mon. thru Thursday and Saturday at. 8 a.m. at St. Timothy's
Friday at 8 a.m. at St. Rita's
Rosary before the daily Mass at 7:35 a.m.
Holy Day Masses
Holy Day: Vigil 7:00 p.m. and Holy Day 8 a.m. at St. Timothy's and 12 noon at St. Rita's.
Divine Mercy Adoration Chapel opened daily 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday: 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. in the confessional First Saturday Confessions First Saturday of the month 6:30a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
St. Rita Church
Adoration Chapel opened 24 hours - call the rectory office at 401-738-1800 for access.
Saturday: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m.
Rosary 7:35 a.m. Friday
8 a.m. Friday (beginning January 6, 2023)
12 Noon at St. Rita's
Special Devotions - 3 p.m. Friday's Divine Mercy Chaplet.
First Friday - Latin Mass at 5 p.m. with confessions to follow.
First Friday Devotions - at Saint Rita's.
Adoration will be from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and Benediction will take place at 7:00 p.m.
Confessions - by appointment
- Father Dean Perri, Pastor St. Timothy's and St. Rita's
- Deacon Ken Andrade, Deacon Assistant, RCIA, Flame of Love
- Mrs. Joan Smith, Secretary- St. Timothy Church
- Mr. Mark Smith, Facilities Manager - St. Timothy Church
- Miss Katherine Harrington, Accountant - St. Timothy Church & St. Rita Church
- Ms. Linda Ferri, Weekend Sarcistan - St. Timothy Church
- Mrs. Marcia Beagan, Music Director- St. Timothy Church
- Linda Ferri, Secretary - St. Rita Church and Groceria (Food)
- Mrs. Ginny Conway, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator St. Timothy's and St. Rita's Parishes
- Mrs. Marcia Beagan, Music Director - St. Rita Church
- Mr. Steve Diel, Maintenance/Weekend Scaristan St. Rita Church
- Mr. & Mrs. Robert & Gail Schoeninger, SPRED (Special Religious Ed) St. Rita Church
Monday thru Friday:
Hours 9 a.m. 12 Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
St. Rita Church
Tuesday thru Friday:
9 a.m. to 2 p.m..